Iran Vaseline Applications, at home
You can use Vaseline to protect your baby’s sensitive skin, rejuvenate your hands and nails or soften hard heels especially in winter.
Vaseline, for Family
- Use Vaseline as a body moisturizer to lock in moisture and keep your skin restored, soft and smooth.
- Apply Vaseline over scabs, scrapes and minor cuts to protect from the elements.
- Vaseline Keeps lips soft and moisturized, especially in winter, by applying to lips as a lip balm.
- Vaseline Rub into a dry, itchy nose during a cold to soothe and protect.
- Vaseline Reducing puffiness, dark rings or bags from tired eyes by dabbing around the eye area.
- Massage Vaseline into feet to soften and restore dry, cracked heels.
- Vaseline Preventing roughness on knees and ankles by massaging into the problem areas, morning and night.
- Exfoliate rough or dead skin by mixing Vaseline with salt or sugar to create a scrub and rub all over before your shower or bath.
- Vaseline Rub into hard, dry cuticles to soften and moisturize.
- Vaseline Rub into your heels and feet before wearing new shoes to protect from blisters.
- Dab Vaseline on to eyelashes to make them look silky and long instead of using mascara.
- Use Vaseline with a cotton swab to gently and effectively remove make-up on your face and eyes.
- Use Vaseline a dab to slick back stray hairs and create a sleek ponytail.
- Rub Vaseline into skin before applying perfume to make the smell last longer.
- Relieve Vaseline razor burn by applying some cold Vaseline (leave it in the freezer for 5 minutes) to your legs directly after shaving. Not only will it soothe but will also moisturize for a healthy glow.
- Vaseline Preventing and soothe heat or chafing rashes during sports by rubbing into skin in sensitive areas like thighs.
- Rub Vaseline into skin after shaving to soothe itchy or sensitive skin.
- Vaseline Re-hydrate and restore skin after outdoor sports and activities.
- Using Vaseline as a fingertip covered in Vaseline to smooth and shape eyebrows.
- Applying Vaseline to affected areas to protect skin from windburn or chapping when outdoors.